* 2 LAU 113A/A with 14 Rockets. | ** ~170 in ISR / Strike configuration
Cockpit Crew / Capacity
2 / 9
Length, wingspan, height
41 ft 7 in / 52 ft 1 in / 14 ft 10 in
279 sq ft
Standard ISR / Strike Empty Weight*
Maximum Takeoff Weight
Maximum Landing Weight
Total Internal Fuel
2,224 lbs (1,009 kg/332 gal/1,257 l)
Extra fuel capacity w/ internal auxilary tank
670 lbs (304 kg/100 gal/379 l)
Cabin Height / Cabin Width
54 in / 64 in
1 × Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-140 turboprop, 867 shp
4 – Bladed McCauley Constant speed, full feathering, reversible pitch
External Load Provisions
4 wing hard points rated at 525 lbs (227 kg) each
MAX Cruise Speed**
186 kn (214 mph, 344 km/h) true air speed
MIN Stall Speed
61 kn (70 mph, 113 km/h) calibrated air speed
1,070 nmi (1,232 mi, 1,982 km)
25,000 ft (7,600 m)
Rate of Climb
1,234 ft/min (6.27 m/s)
28.674 lb/sq ft (139.792 kg/m2)
Garmin G1000 Glass Cockpit
Avionics and Controls
- Wired with internal capacity for at least six radios, including GFE situational awareness data link (SADL).
- Able to transmit EO/IR sensor data using Beyond Line of Sight (BLOS) full-motion video (FMV) Ku/Ka and Link-16 via Viasat Ku antenna system.
- Can accommodate customer’s SIGINT package of choice through open architecture capability.
- The pilot and co-pilot can control all phases of flight, including instrument flight rules (IFR), weapon systems, and sensors.
- Wired for 1760 databus communications for employment of guided rockets, missiles, and stand-off precision-guided rockets (SOPGM).
- SEEK Eagle certified and approved for use of advanced precision kill weapon system (APKWS), Hyda-70, and AGM 114 munitions.
- Four hardpoints on wings can hold up to 525 lbs. each, including suspension equipment.
- Capacity for 7 pax in addition to cockpit crew.
- Well suited for casualty evacuation without the need to be reconfigured.
- Provide forces on the ground air-dropped resupply of ammo, batteries, medical supplies, etc.
Safety and Ergonomics
- Garmin G-1000 glass cockpit with intuitive displays and controls.
- Ergonomic design and layout with emphasis on ISR mission and weapons and sensor control.
- Autopilot can control ISR-type flight profiles and connect to civilian airfield databases for global navigation.
- On-board oxygen generation system (OBOGS) provides oxygen capacity for two aircrews for eight hours.
- Designed for ease of training – from the widely used base Cessna platform, to integration of intuitive systems from L3Harris, Moog, Viasat and Raytheon.
- Mature and robust training program, including Cessna Caravan full-motion Level D simulators and curriculum and online coursework and IPAD apps for deployed ops via Textron Aviation.